Sunday, January 10, 2010

semester 2

hyte!!it's been 3 weeks i'm here..for my 2nd semester..i kind of struggle with study this time..especially for thermodynamics and also engineering mathematics II..it really hard when we not excels during the first semester..because these 2 subjects are related with the semester subject..so since i didn't do well in last time..it's kind of really effect my studies for these subjects a little bit actually this time..i really have to work my butt out if i wanna get good result..but last time during my first quiz for math..it's sucks.!!!aarrgghhhh!!!i dont know this have to be happen to me..well that will be my lesson not to take thing to simple..i'm really trying my best right now..however every time i wanna do my best..things are getting falling apart..again!!thermo is apart of physical chem..which is i really sucks in my exam..damn!!!and of course more to the theory..i already got this new strength for my year..but my thermo's lecturer..i don't really get it what he's trying to say..his pronunciation makes me confused and misunderstood..it's not he's not good..i juz don't like the way he communicate with the students..hurmmm..and as for my math's lecturer..he's really fast..when i say fast..it's really really fast..when i'm trying to understand what he was trying to explain about the topic..he already talking about other topic..i don't even have tine to copy the lecture note..that's because he does not supply the note to the students..he said that you have to understand first then you can make your own note..but i mean my note is not complete..how can i understand when my note is juz bunch of papers only..incomplete..i'll guess i juz have take a deep and long breath during this lectures..i have to ask my friends to look at their note..hahaha..i have too...for my other subjects..i think i still can do it and catch up during the lectures..this time i feel less sleepy during classes except thermo only..hahahahaha...i'm trying not to fall asleep..i still can take it since i already have the notes from dr.jolius (my lecturer's name)..hopefully tomorrow i can say tata to sleepy me!!!haha..wish me best of luck!!!well i'll see yaa when we see yaa..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment