Sunday, August 16, 2009

late night post

it's already 1 o'clock in the morning..i still couldn't keep my eyes closed right now...gotta do some works..engineer & society journal assignment and also find information for English presentation next week..should i talk about myself or a legend.??i'm really confused right now..can somebody help me??i don't know what else to tell people about myself..i'm still find myself now..people will know me better when they are my friends..hehe..i just wanna post shout out..felt boring all of sudden...why can't i find the right info that i want for my project??ahhhh...what is the latest news that u know??since that i'm seldom wacth tv or listen to the news here because of the stations are not very clear so i guess it'll be better if we share any stories or news..it's getting late now and i can't spell my words correctly everything just messed up..haha..i wanna get some sleep before my eyes started to swollen..haha..gud nitez everyone..!!!have a sweet dream..!!!

1 comment: