Tuesday, August 11, 2009

H1N1.!!!!!!!!!

hyte everyone!!!gotta the chance to on9 now.how were u doing???wish all of u in a good health yaaa..well we do know about this recent virus pandemic flu or swine flu..my uni had just closed because of this dangerous virus..at last i am home..!!!!for the first time since I've been staying here about a month ago..so all of us have to go home for a week to avoid this virus from spreading in our uni and also getting the symptoms of h1n1..but some of them have to stayed for a while or being quarantined because they were suspected as a h1n1 patient..although we had to go home in rushed and i have to faced some problems but I'm still excited going back to my beloved jay bee.!!!i really miss my jay bee..huwawawa...sadly that when i just got home i had a high fever which was the scariest moment in my life...thankfully there was nothing to be worried because it is just a normal fever..so what should we do to prevent ourselves from this virus..??we have to take some precaution steps to take care of ourselves...and a solution to finish all my assignments and homeworks...isk3...got lots of works after this holiday..i want my honeymoon back..!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment