Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hello again..!!!

my hands been resting for a quite time..so now it's the time to make a move..my final is just around the corner i guess..my paper will start on november 6 and the paper will be on 17 november..then i'm gonna have a break about 1 month if i am not mistaken..huhu..this week i'll be facing with a quiz during tutorial and test at night for mathematic subject which will be on the same day..2 quizzes on the same day for the 1 subject..!!!this way beyond my dream..it's like the most scariest nightmare ever..!!!i can't even understand and do the tutorial on my own..it's get harder and harder for this subject..i don't feel really confident about this tests..that's what i feel right now...oh god..!!!they really driving me crazy this time..at the beginning, math is not that confusing but now...only god knows what i feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment